Available today, the new Rock Drum Machine implements fresh features like Live Pads and Ableton Sync, making it an unique and valuable tool for any rock musician.
RDM Turns the iPhone or iPad into a solid Rock Drummer with powerful drum sounds and tons of rhythms to get energetic drum grooves easily in a flash.
Now, the new Live Pads with Midi Controls allow to play live sessions on the way assigning rhythms and jam intensity to any of the 8 pads and fills buttons.
Combining it with Ableton Link sync multiplies the chances to expand the creativity.
The jam tool is a very special feature designed to make drum variation on the way without the need to stain our hands programming, just moving a slider to set the intensity. It has been improved in this edition and now is posible to tell the drummer what components to improvise and what to keep stable.
Rock Drum Machine 4 is now available in the App Store for 14,99$ and requires iOS 8 or newer version.
Funk Drummer has been updated with new features which make it the dreamed pocket groove drummer. Besides the song mode for the fixed structures, you can make your own live sessions with the live pads and midi controls. And syncs perfect with the amazing Ableton Link. More possibilities to groove on the go!
– Live Pads
– Ableton Live Sync
– Improved Jam
– Removed fresh graphics
– Tons of little improvements
– Tip: Follow the button in the app to get an extra Sound Set
Soft Drummer is the closest thing to a pro session subtle drummer in your pocket. Easy to use and fast, it’s much more than a drum machine because it can improvise musically with the most pure acoustic drumming sound, played with brushes, hot rods and hands, giving warmest grooves for jazz, soft pop, ballads, latin, etc…
Soft drummer is available with new fresh features.
* Live Pads. Assign rhythms and jam intensity to the pads and change between them by pressing or midi notes. Also allows to create fills on the way, start, stop, intro, end, etc…
* Ableton Link Sync.
* Improved Jam Mode with more control about the components to create variations.
* New user interface provides flexibility to assign two different modes on the iPad screen.
* Effects On / Off buttons on main screen.
* Midi controls for Select Song and Start / Stop.