The Sound Test Room made a nice review about Brazilian Drum Machine where you can get a quick idea of grooves and how to work with the app.
Brazilian Drum Machine is the new brazilian rhythm section for iPad and iPhone. Easy, fast and flexible because you can use the preprogrammed rhythms or create your own grooves. Combine rhythms with the fast and intuitive Song Mode.
• Complete rhythm library with all the amazing brazilian grooves. Samba, Partido Alto, Baião, Bossa Nova, Marcha, Choro, Carimbó, Maracatú, Coco, Xote, Maxixe, Makulele, Calango, AfroSamba, Coco, Frevo, Ijexá, Calango, Capoeira … and many more!
• More than 60 brazilian percussion sounds with Round Robin alternating samples with 4 layers. Extremely realistic sounds, including Pandeiros, Caixixis, Surdos, Cabasas, Tamborims, Ganzá, Shaker, Chocalho, Caixas (Snares), Agogos, Atabaques (Congas), Drum sets, … and many more!
• Jamming Mode to set the improvisation level. The acclaimed improvisational ability has been adapted to Brazilian percussion. No one may guess that is a machine!
• Set drum fills every x bars, with brazilian triplet feel that makes the groove to sound incredibly human.
• Song Mode allows to make full structures in seconds. Just adding parts choosing rhythms, number of bars, jamming level and fills. Easy, fast and fun.
• Create your own rhythms in two modes: Step Sequencer and Patterns wheels.
• Ranzomizers tools for sounds and patterns to boost the creativity.
• Grooves divided into banks to facilitate searching: Samba – Bossa Nova – Forró – Afro – Marcha – Folclore – Bateria (Drumset) – User – Favourites
• Bateria (Drumset) bank with the traditional brazilian rhythms adapted to a drum set.
• AudioBus and inter-app support to stream live audio directly to other apps.
• Universal app: works on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
The new progressive rock instrumental album from Martin Neuhold has been released, with with the collaboration of Guy Beeri Mauseth and Colin Powell. Neuhold uses Rock Drum Machine as main source of drums in this album. Take a look at https://martinneuhold.bandcamp.com/album/the-fools-tale
The best drum machine for latin percussions is now upgraded to v2.0 with the next improvements:
– Song Mode to create your song structure easily and quick.
– Jamming tool with the ability to improvise like human percussionists
– Randomizers for sounds and patterns to experiment and get new creative ideas.
These and more little things make Afro Latin Drum Machine an amazing music tool with this update. Take a look!
Now it’s the time for Afro-cuban, dominican percussions. The drum machine loved by many fusion and latin musicians becomes even more useful and inspiring with the next amazing update.
The song mode brings an easy, quick and fun way to create your song structure. The new jamming tool turns the machine into human and more improvements takes AfroLatin Drum Machine into a new level.
The update will be available very soon, stay tuned!
Finally, Rock Drum Machine 2 has been released. These are the most relevant additions:
– Song Mode
– New Sounds
– New Rhythms
– Improved Stability
Although RDM has a really easy and intuitive user interface, some users asked for a manual. We’ve prepared a website with a User Guide. Take a look: http://www.rockdrummachine.com/
Available on iTunes : http://itunes.apple.com/app/rock-drum-machine/id725234217
The most important update for Rock Drum Machine will be available in a few days with the desired “Song Mode” and many new improvements.
Following the line of the app, “Song mode” is a very easy, quick and funny way to create your songs structure, setting rhythm, bars, jamming level and fill for each part.
But it isn’t the only major improvement for this version. We’ve been working conscientiously to improve the stability of the application, modifying code and database. New sounds, new soundsets, “Shuffle” bank and rhythms have been added.
It will not take long until it is available for download from the app store, so stay tuned!
A new update is now available for Rock Drum Machine!!! RDM 1.2 comes with a new “Jamming” section with a fresh improvising feature. Also 2 tracks more for toms (or any instrument), automatic breaks, randomizers …. A great update. Now RDM is more human, take a look!